Senin, 13 April 2009

MUSIC CAN MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER!!!!



Hi guys
I want to tell you about my experience...
if you felt bored and doesn't want to do activities...
Just listen the music...
It's my way to beat the boredom..
I could listen Hip-hop, R&B, or Pop Music..
Music could make you better...
Just feel the music...
So Let's get the beat...
Because I know if we could follow the music oscillation...
i like beats from music chris brown, janet jackson, ne-yo, 50 cent, snoop doggs, britney spears, justin timberlake, beyonce, jay-z, rihanna, pussycat dolls, sean kingston etc. And I have to introduce you about my music.... Don't you disfigure or don't care...This music could make you get power of your spirit. Just try it! This is song from Britney Spears

DOWNLOAD SONG

1 komentar:

  1. oh ito me most frever with indonesian.sometime so7 song make my memories going back at my young age...

    BalasHapus